Sunday, June 23, 2013

West Coast

I have a couple of posts in draft stage. And they are serious and important posts. One about the speed of time, and another about Shea going to a birthday party in the ghetto of Reston. More on those later, first I just have to put up a couple of videos. I am not going to Utah this summer for the first time in many summers. And every time I feel sad about that, I'll just watch these and say to myself, "See what's so great about the West Coast?" Those West Coasters put a "the" in front of all their freeways. Like their freeways are so important. And they don't even make the distinction between a condo, townhouse, or single family home. They just say house. What's up with that? Oh, and they don't take things seriously like we do on the East coast. Like these people:



This couple was SERIOUS about being supportive parents at the 6th grade graduation. Look closely and you can see the "proud parents of a grad" buttons that lit up and everything.


Fully committed to the hipster trend. Not just going halfway with ONLY a pair of big glasses, oh no. 



And these parents were serious. Fully geared up for a day of walking around Hershey park. There is no way they were going to get blisters. No way.


So I'm going to try and not picture my friends and family having a great time without me. You people with your 40 hour work week, who can go waterskiing anytime and have an unlimited number of babysitters. No, you guys aren't so great, you're just a bunch of weirdos who love rollerskating and transmissions. See below for proof.

 

No comments: