Sunday, January 6, 2013

Jensen Family Christmas Card

I just thought I'd post our annual Christmas letter. It has received mixed reviews. Everything from, "I loved your letter, you are the most amazing person I've ever met I wish we were best friends!" (that was actual feedback) TO "I never thought I'd read the word 'crotch' in a christmas letter." And then there is just total silence from my parents, like it never even happened, which is much worse than disapproval. Anyway, hope you enjoy it.  Sorry the text is so small.


4 comments:

sara said...

We enjoyed reading it out loud at our house - thumbs up here!

Janelle said...

I laughed so hard while I was reading it that my MIL, who was in town, asked what was so funny. I read it to her and she was appalled (which, of course, made it more funny.)

Wizzy said...

How coud anyone not love getting this in their mail? That was awesome!

mandorama said...

I have to say that your card is the highlight of my holiday mail-opening every single year. Keep it going! You are just being honest - everyone else are pathological sugar-coaters.