Friday, December 9, 2011

I get it.

Two posts in two days. I know. This one's for my Dad who took a job in Australia. He still lives in Utah, he's just commuting right now. No joke. It's a 24 hour commute.  I think he loves Aussies so much because they remind him of me. 



This is like a regular thing with me. I tell a joke that is only funny to me, and then I fall apart laughing. Partly because it's awkward to be laughing at my own jokes, but mostly because my joke is so hilarious.

The next time you see me, ask me to tell you the story about my friend Jon at the dojo in Venezuela, and you'll see what I mean. 

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Trevor shakes his head at me all the time. He says, "Se habla sola." I hear you sister. I will always laugh at your jokes because I think you are hilarious. So when you hear only you, just imagine me there standing next to you laughing until tears are streaming down my face and I am doubled over ready to wet the pants. Just imagine it.