Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Am I THAT sister?

Or are they just jerks?


I'm not tryna go all Franklin Covey on the family. I'm just trying to plan a family picture so we don't have a bolo tie incident.

See below.

Family pictures
Inbox
x

Angela Jensen
2:41 PM (1 hour ago)
to ShirleyBudDavidKatherineLesleyElliotJordanCamillaLydiaDallinEmmaPete
Just wanted to show you the colors I found for our family to wear for the pictures. I also got little polo shirts for Walker, Jake, and Maxwell (but if you guys don't like them, my feelings wont' be hurt) So we're kind of going with an aqua, navy, and white thing. I think that if you guys found light blue, or lime green, that would be cute too. I also think a cute guy outfit would be a white collared shirt with the sleeves rolled up and khaki shorts. Dad, as you can see, none of the Jensen family stuff really matches with your Aloha shirt. Just sayin'
-Ang

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Angela Jensen <a
Date: Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 2:31 PM
Subject:
To: Angela Jensen








Sent from my iPhone
photo.JPGphoto.JPG
2469K   View   Download  
Bud Scruggs2:58 PM (56 minutes ago)
I brought 7 Aloha shirts with me. I'm sure one will work. And wait till you s...
David Scruggs
3:03 PM (54 minutes ago)
to ForwardmeShirleykatherine.scru.lesleyjane84esluckydayJordan_owen84camillaowenLydiaDallinEmmapeterjensen
What about something like this picture below, but instead of all green collars the boys do green, light blue, navy and white?
I'll stop by Abercrombie tonight so send me your sizes.
Angela, do you still get your discount at A&F?
2 attachments — Download all attachments  
image.pngimage.png
561K   View   Download  
ATT00001.txtATT00001.txt
2K   View   Download  
Lydia Scruggs
3:08 PM (48 minutes ago)
to DavidForwardmeShirleykatherine.scru.lesleyjane84esluckydayJordan_owen84camillaowenDallinEmmapeterjensen
I think blue looks really good on all of us, a nice denim blue. Looks good with the ocean.
2 attachments — Download all attachments  
image.pngimage.png
68K   View   Download  
ATT00001.txtATT00001.txt
2K   View   Download  
Elliot S
3:31 PM (25 minutes ago)
to LydiaDavidForwardmeShirleykatherine.scru.lesleyjane84Jordan_owen84camillaowenDallinEmmapeterjensen
I thought this was funny. 
I
Elliot S
3:33 PM (23 minutes ago)
to LydiaDavidForwardmeShirleykatherine.scru.lesleyjane84Jordan_owen84camillaowenDallinEmmapeterjensen
I think we could do this? 

David Scruggs
3:44 PM (12 minutes ago)
to ElliotLydiaForwardmeShirleykatherine.scru.lesleyjane84Jordan_owen84camillaowenDallinEmmapeterjensen
That solves the shirt question!

Sent from my iPhone
Click here to ReplyReply to all, or Forward

No comments: