Friday, July 8, 2011

Still Here

I'm still alive, just going through a major move and dealing with choosing the wrong paint color and trying to beat strep throat before I teach aerobics in the morning. If I had time to blog, I would write two entries.

1. I was in the pharmacy last night and I seriously saw a hair product called, "Henna Placenta." No lie. Does that make anyone else want to dry heave? That wouldn't be human placenta would it? Wait a minute, what is wrong with me? A placenta is a placenta!!

2. I took my two daughters to the American Girl store for the first time today. The AG company is now on my short but growing list titled:
         Emotional Manipulators of Epic Proportions.
            1. Disney
            2. Jack Weyland
            3. Any member of the De Azevedo Family 
            4. The American Girl Company

I'll try and do better next week. 

No comments: