Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mel Gibson, Colin Farrell: Radical People

Let's assume I'm a good moral person. Thus far in my life, there are certain words or phrases that I just don't google. I always thought that 'Charlie Sheen' was someone you should never ever google. Right along up there with the words 'tumor with hair and teeth' (please for the love, don't ever google that.) 

But I have to admit, I'm glad I went with my baser instincts and decided to watch a Charlie Sheen interview. This is so great.  I was going to list some good quotes from the interview for those of your who are above watching, but I  can't type that fast, and it's all good.




Remember when I made that prediction about Britney Spears falling and falling hard?

And remember how I was right?

Okay well I have another prediction to make. I'm pretty sure that Charlie Sheen is going to live a long long life. I'm not joking about this. Some things just aren't right. Have you ever wondered why Pluto was demoted? Ever wondered why a good honest person like you got screwed over by a crappy realtor? Ever wondered why they paid Anne Hathaway 750K just to wear Tiffany's diamonds at the Oscars while you sit home and figure out a budget for repairing your roof? Well I'll tell you why. It's because some things just aren't right. Mark my words, Charlie Sheen is going to live a long long life.

I'm serious about the phrase 'tumor with hair and teeth.' Don't google that.

5 comments:

Elliot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elliot said...

i love how seriously stephanopoulos is taking this.

my favorites:

what are you a doctor of?

bipolar? i'm biwinning. I win here and I win there.

I'm sorry what happened to those people but you gotta read the instruction manual before he showed up at the party.

i have one speed, I have one gear-- go!

dying's for fools!

alexandra said...

My realtor's great. It's my mortgage company that stinks.

It's good to see you posting again.

Momma Nielson said...

OF COURSE the first thing I did after reading this was to google tumors with hair and teeth. Only because you insisted that I shouldn't do it, not once but twice. I've decided they are pretty much the stuff nightmares are made of. Ain't Charlie a peach? PS: The roofer was at my house today repairing storm damage. Yay me!

camilla said...

Ha ha, I wish I watched this earlier. He IS super human! "I blinked and I cured my brain" This is great stuff. He is right his brain is out of this realm.
Also I don't need to google the tumor with hair and teeth because I had one, it was my twin. And I saw one at the bodies museum.