Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Aw Come On Guys It's Not That Bad.

If I had a dollar for every time I heard that. 

So I first heard the Rebecca Black song a few days ago which is like a year after everyone else. I don't really get it. I mean, the song isn't great, but what's the big deal? 


  Then I heard that this girl is 13? What are you guys freaking out about? This is not the worst song ever written, and it is definitely the worst song ever sung by anyone, let alone by a 13 year old. I think I old that title, gimme a minute and I'll dig out my song circa 1993. It's called, "I'm Rollerblading as Fast as I can Crying Really Loud Because I'm Sad That I Was Only Cast As An Oz-Person in the Musical and I Hate My Parents For Making Me Move To North Carolina."

  This article proves my point. How ridiculous are Katy Perry or Lady Gaga's lyrics and they are twice her age. Not pointing any fingers here. "Friday" was introduced to me by Peter, and it might actually be the worst song he's ever heard. He's sort of a music snob. So for his listening pleasure I'll put up a couple of the worst songs I've ever heard.


Raise your hand if you think that Kim Kardashian would be fun to go to a club with. Now put your hand down because you're wrong and this song proves it.




Raise your hand if you know what a garbage bag of cottage cheese sounds like. I do, listen below and you can too.



Alright, let's hear it. Top five worst songs ever. Go!

3 comments:

sara said...

Videos are blocked by our web protection program on my desktop, so tonight I'm on the laptop having a grand time with all these recent video posts!

Money Can't Buy You Class.... instant classic. Off the top of my head I can't think of any songs worse than the gems you've posted!

camilla said...

I agree, I feel so bad for the girl. At least she is writing happy songs and not sad songs about boys.
I love that Kim Kardashian is singing now...

Cara said...

Lindsay Lohan "Rumors"