Monday, September 20, 2010

What do you say we leave for California?

There's nothin' like going to California for a quick weekend trip with true friends. And in typical fashion, I didn't come home with any meaningful pictures. But I think you'll see that the quick iphone shots give a pretty good idea of how things went. 

The guy sitting next to me on the plane told me he is in the army before took up about 20% of my seat and fell asleep. I have been known to shove strangers' arms back into their space on a plane. But this guy had a weird arm twitch when he slept. And check out the title of the book. So I left him be.




At the baggage claim, definitely in California.



Just a quick stop to pick up a souvenir for Pete. He has this shirt in every color except blue.   



I made sure to get a great babysitter while Pete was at work.
But forgot to remind Peter that babies will fall off counter-tops if you leave 'em there.


May or may not have tried on some trashy clothes with friends.
I came out of the dressing room laughing hysterically to show my friends. At the same time, another girl came out wearing the same outfit-- not as a joke. 


It's not a beach town unless you find some trannies.
I thought transvestites were supposed to be nice. And finger snap and call you honey. But these wanted to jump us. 


And a little souvenir shopping for me. 
Yes thank you. 

4 comments:

camilla said...

I hope you bought that leopard thing because you look hot! Also I hope you were kidding about Ezra falling off the counter.

Carrie said...

oh man--too much fun...too much fun :)

Molly said...

that WAS a white trash bitchin post. thank you.

Brueggemans said...

Nice to hear from you. Looks like you had fun. LOVE the trashy outfit.