Saturday, July 31, 2010

Go Sharks!

     I should have known it was going to be one of those weeks when I caught Jonah (6) peeing in the training potty. In the living room.

My kids at this for dinner one night. And liked it.

One piece of broccoli, some value can of ground beef ravioli, and a couple of smoked oysters. 


      And then, this was the worst. Our swim team banquet. I sure hope the coach enjoyed the self-congratulatory 3 hour love-fest that he orchestrated. Maybe a small portion of the 300+ swim team families enjoyed it too. Meanwhile I had a Lord of the Flies situation going on, trying to stay in control of my five kids. If you look really closely at this picture, you can see Jonah and friends in the background giving each other wedgies. 



This doesn't really have anything to do with my week, I just accidentally turned into a parking lot, saw this sign and said to myself, "Yup, think I just found my version of hell, and it's across from George Mason U."

1 comment:

Allie said...

So funny Angela! That swim team banquet...well let's just say I would have rather been at the dentist, getting root canal.