Thursday, June 10, 2010

What do Indiana Jones and Salma Hayek have in common?

I was sitting down last night to write a review of SATC but had to stop when I saw this video.

This is the most insane reaction I've ever seen.











I hate snakes too. I really do, but I've never seen any human climb up on a chair like that. And I've never seen any human climb on another human the way Salma climbed onto Maya Rudolph. In heels! And don't you love the irony of the 'Grown Ups' sign behind them?

Something about this video gives me a little bit of deja vu. But I can't put my finger on it. No wait I just remembered. My wedding night. Don't worry, Peter calmed down. Eventually.

2 comments:

Momma Nielson said...

Honestly Angela, where do you find these gems?

Ashby said...

LOL! Your wedding night?! You're killing me.