Monday, June 21, 2010

Things that make me happy.

I've been sad because my two favorite Dad's aren't in the country right now. Wow, that came out wrong, I don't have two dads okay? Not that there's anything wrong that. My two favorite dads are my own Dad, and my husband obviously. Anyway I was down to only three kids this weekend so I took Jonah and the babies to the Fairfax Corner fountains.

Check out the fountain lifeguard.


The fountains were crowded but Jonah was easy to keep track of because oddly, he was the only kid there with half of one leg covered in blue pen. Oh and he was the only kid wearing a speedo.
And it's sort of hard to see in this picture, but there was this dad who stood in the center of the fountains, where the water shot out the strongest. He just stood there and covered his eyes. For like 20 minutes.
Can you see him? He's wearing a white shirt standing behind the big girl in orange. Against my better judgement, I gave him the benefit of the doubt and assumed he was a dad.


This also made me happy. I was looking for some Chinese translator apps for Pete and I absolutely loved this first review. I love reviews in general.


My favorite part? "Not Even!" That phrase needs to come back and I'm gonna be the one to do it. Just as soon as I get done bringing back, "Same Diff."


2 comments:

Elliot said...

Very funny. I like how the lifeguards keys are attached to a flotation device. And the guy in the middle of the fountain, what a goofball.

Nathan & Michelle Watabe said...

You work on "not even". I've been working on "yes huh".