Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Karma

I wish everyone was lucky enough to be part of Betsy's world. Back in High School she was the most fun. She spent most of our senior year bullying the football team but had a hothead tough guy boyfriend that made her totally untouchable for any sort of retaliation.

I don't know if Betsy remembers this, but one time MP accidentally nailed her jeep with a super soaker. She coolly got out of the car, grabbed the squirt gun and walked it over to the principal who kept it for good.

Fast forward 11 years. Over the weekend I get a text from Betsy. She emailed her doctor's office about 'yeast-infection side effect' and who responds to the email? Good 'ol MP, who is now a physician's assistant.


5 comments:

Heidi C said...

You never know how life will turn around! My sister takes her kids to his office also! But knowing MP he probably deserved it in highschool!

Katherine said...

Shut up!! That's a riot. Sometimes I'm glad to live outside of SLC.

MandoRama said...

I love that Betsy allowed you to post this. And I finally realized who MP is, which reinforces my opinion that Salt Lake is just too small.

Katherine & Angela, you were so wise to skedaddle. But I bet you'll be back. They ALWAYS come back.

Betsy Haslam said...

And MP also was lucky enough to burn off a "skin tag" under my armpit and a wart on my foot. Now that is akward...

Mums the word on the text I sent you this weekend...Brick Oven...that one. :)

Heidi said...

Hah! I couldn't figure out who MP was until after I read Heidi's comment. So funny!