Thursday, March 18, 2010




i'm trying something new.

what would happen.....

if i center my paragraphs.
mess with spacing.

remove all. rational. punctuation.

use words like

divine
splendid
delicious
perfect
happy


and start adding some decent pictures


(my babies' feet)


NAH!

Instead, do you notice anything weird about the wording in this thank you note? Received after being invited to a fun surprise birthday dinner that a friend planned for his wife. (Note the italics)


"Thank you for crashing my birthday party with me and all my friends."

8 comments:

camilla said...

that's what you get for giving someone fuzzy socks.

sara said...

I bet she's one of those irrational punctuation bloggers.

That. is so bizarre.

Brindley Family est. 1997 said...

You don't know me, but I'm a huge fan of yours. I happen to be a sister of a friend who's related to you... Anywhoo, your post reminded me of when I was writing my wedding gift thank-you's, my brother saw that I wrote on one, "Thank you for your kind generosity." After 13 years he has still not let me forget that! I love your blog!!!

MandoRama said...

You forgot the words:
-blessed;
-yummy; and
-stinkin' cute.

PS-Are those really Jensen feet?

Angela Jensen said...

Those are Jensen feet.

Oh, and I forgot to add some cute brackets.

Melissa said...

I think that sounds rude no matter how you punctuate it!

The Watkins said...

You can crash my birthday party anytime...but you're going to have to do better than socks.

Anonymous said...

Gucci
Replica GUCCI SHOES
Replica GUCCI handbags
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
discount gucci shoes
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes