Monday, March 22, 2010

Easter is coming

Do you think that it might just maybe be possible for me to find a single Easter decoration in this city that doesn't remind me of Donnie Darko?
See the way these guys are looking at me? Quit staring at me like that rabbit. I said stop!



I really need to find some decent decor for my house, to hide the fact that this is what things really look like at Easter time.

The last time I took a picture on Easter Sunday--for good reason.
In '08 I decided that my kids didn't really need candy from the Easter bunny--they would have just as much fun hunting for the eggs we'd dyed. Quit staring at me like that kids. I said stop!

5 comments:

Momma Nielson said...

ha ha ha, that picture of the kids is a riot!

Elliot said...

that might be the saddest picture on the internet. But i'm sure those frowns turned upside-down when you made eggs and white sauce!?

alexandra said...

Silly rabbit . . .

I've already spent my $20 (apiece) on candy.

melissa's life said...

the looks on their faces is priceless! So much for healthy easter bastkets.

gucci-shoes-bags said...

Gucci
Replica GUCCI SHOES
Replica GUCCI handbags
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
discount gucci shoes
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes