Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Do you mind that I've stopped doing titles?

Jonah bought a new webkinz the other day. It was the cutest little plush black bear. So we went home and got online to set up the toy's name and house. He wanted to name it 'Black Jonah.' I sort of chuckled at his innocent name choice. I thought about blogging about it but couldn't think of a funny way to write about it with out seeming, well, you know.



And you know why? Because this has happened to me more times than I care to admit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told S she couldn't get gold shoes for her Easter outfit. She kept asking me why and I finally said, "Because gold doesn't look good on our white, pasty skin. It looks better on brown skin." We bought the silver ones.

***posting anonymous but you know who I am...I just don't want other people out there giving me crap for this post. :)

Mike said...

Hello,

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

Laura said...

hahaha black jonah. i love that boy.