Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Elliot

I had some Chinese take out the other day and I remembered that I wanted to wish my brother a happy birthday. His birthday was January 10th but I forgot about it.

Happy birthday Elliot, did you like your birthday peanuts?

When Elliot was in middle school, there was this Chinese place that we loved to go to. Then one time Elliot got some really really bad food poisoning from eating there and so we stopped going. It was too bad because they had really great take out. A couple of years ago we were talking about it, I said, "man I am so bummed that you got sick from eating there because I loved their food." Then Elliot said, "I know, I really shouldn't have eaten it after it had been sitting in my back pack for 5 days."

That's one of my favorite stories to tell about Elliot.

Camilla's favorite story to tell about Elliot is the time he took a frozen banana out of the freezer, put it in the microwave for a minute, took it out, tasted it, gagged, and yelled, "Oh jeez, this is the sickest sausage I've ever tasted!"

I am not sure if these stories are funny to anyone but me and Camilla, but....

Happy Birthday Elliot.







edit
Camilla just commented:
"no no no, you butchered it. He boiled the banana, then ate the whole thing and told me it was the worst bratwurst he had ever had then I told him that it was because it was a banana, then he got mad at me for letting him eat the whole thing."



Even better.

3 comments:

Camilla said...

no no no, you butchered it. He boiled the banana, then ate the whole thing and told me it was the worst bratwurst he had ever had then I told him that it was because it was a banana, then he got mad at me for letting him eat the whole thing.

Elliot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elliot said...

for the record- if you freeze a banana it turns brown and looks identical to a delicious brat. the chinese food was one of those live and learn moments.

I'm a sucker for anything covered in butter toffee! the peanuts were delicious, thanks again!