Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Favorite Christmas Card

I haven't gotten my Christmas cards out yet so I guess they'll have to become Happy New Year cards which is fine because I didn't get my kids any Christmas clothes to dress up and have their picture taken in. I looked, but succombed to my inner Utahn and had to get three hot pink tutu's for my three daughters instead. What do they say? You can take the girl out of Utah . . .

Anyway, I feel so lucky to be on so many of your Christmas card lists. And you all have beautiful families, and apparently '09 was a year of happiness and smooth sailing and being generally better than me for most. Which is why Betsy's card is my favorite.




2 comments:

MandoRama said...

Bwahahaha! My favorite too. Go, Bets! And Happy New Year, Ang!

Betsy Haslam said...

I forgot to mention that those 3 major things didn't happen all in that order. :)