Thursday, December 10, 2009

A little mature Mormon cosmopolitan humor.

My much much older sister-in-law sent this to me this morning. Turns out I know like half the people in this short.

It's pretty funny but you might not get some of the jokes if you don't live in "the mission field."

Twilight Years from Tom on Vimeo.


You know what's really funny? The on purpose bad over-acting in the spoof looks just like the horrid 'I take myself very seriously' acting in the real movie.


"You've been to Duck Beach 10 times? How old are you?" I love it.


6 comments:

Melissa said...

that is one of the funniest things I've ever seen!!! Where do I find it so I can email the link?

Angela Jensen said...

http://vimeo.com/8009598

alexandra said...

HOLY COW! That was seriously LOL funny.

Lara said...

Thanks for a good laugh!

Betsy Haslam said...

hey...a little bitter over here. I prided myself on never attending a singles ward and now, NOW, I am eligible for the 31 - 45. Karma really is a bitch.

The Watkins said...

Was that CK? Who knew she acted? That was a riot.