Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I guess this is a 'what I've been up to' post.


I cleaned out a cabinet the other day and I made an obvious note to self.

DON'T BUY ANY NEOSPORIN OR HYDROCORTISONE CREAM AGAIN. NEVER EVER EVER!





I don't really have any explanation for this other than that we are a very itchy people and Pete uses neosporin like that Big Fat Greek Wedding guy uses Windex. I have to admit, it's good stuff. But really? There must be 15 tubes of stuff, and this only from one cabinet, and it's not even the one where we keep the medicine.

I have these just on the bathroom counter until I can figure out what to do with all of them. Stocking stuffers I guess.

So can you tell me why when Sloane wandered into the bathroom, she decided to play with a 20 dollar jar of lotion instead of one of these worthless tubes of stuff?















After a 40 minute bath, she is still crying white tears.

5 comments:

Shlepn7 said...

There is nothing like being a mom of 5. Miss you guys.

Camilla said...

what is it with your kids and lotion?

lesley said...

Thanks for the laugh today! Too funny. Hands down, cutest kids ever!

Elliot said...

adorable! I got a kick out of these pictures.

and i'm sure next time you cut yourself the neosporin will unfindable.

The Watkins said...

It's better than Desitin...Ruby did that with diaper cream. She looked she'd painted her face white like a clown.