Saturday, August 8, 2009

Rough Week

It's been a rough week for a lot of different reasons. Every time something bad happened to me, I thought to myself, "Oh man, I should totally complain about this on my blog." And then something else bad would happen and I'd think the same thing. Now it is Saturday night and I am going to have to break my week up into a series of posts--it was just that bad.

It all started when Megan Fox started talking again. I just knew that things weren't going to go my way.



I guess Megan has a lot of tattoos? When asked if she regretted getting the word "BRIAN" tattooed on her lower lower abdomen. She replied.....

"Oh that one I don't regret. I mean think about it, I could have a kid someday and name him Brian or something, so I'm just saying, I have options."

Consider the fact that the "Brian" tattoo was done in honor of her then boyfriend Brian Freaking Austin Green whom she had dated for like 4 months and the quote seems even better. Come on! I knew Pete for 4 months before we got engaged and let me be the first to tell you that that there is no way that 4 months is long enough to rush into tattoos or engagements. At month 5 I discovered that Pete was a huge Pearl Jam fan and ate tuna with BBQ sauce. But I was already in too deep so I figured I'd just stick it out.

4 comments:

MandoRama said...

Wow. You DID have a rough week. That Megan sure knows how to make you mad.

sara said...

I am dying laughing Ang. I had to read this one out loud to Aaron.

The Galan Family said...

Can't stand Megan Fox. She is so into herself. I have to say if I were a sniper or could hire one or was the type of person to kill people. She would be at the top of my list.

Nathan & Michelle Watabe said...

Hey, what's wrong with Pearl Jam? We love them around here. Now the tuna w/ BBQ sauce is beyond me. You are so funny! Thanks for letting us borrow the booster seat! I really appreciate it.