Friday, August 21, 2009

Disneyland: Where the future is booo-rring

I saw the future yesterday, and it totally sucks. Don't ever go in here.

I can't believe that I have been doing Disney for 25 years and I made a rookie mistake like this.

I also can't believe that this is the only photo my iPhone took at Disneyland. I really really wish I had taken a picture of the Gothic young adults in front of me in the Small World line. Black eyeliner, black lipstick, wearing all black layers, discussing Nihilism, looking all depressed. Hey goths-- you can't fool me, no one forced you to pay $100 to spend a day with Mickey!

p.s. If you ever make the mistake of seeing Honey I Shrunk the Audience, don't take Jonah. And if you do, don't sit in front of the 400 pound man. Jonah thought it was part of the show and embarrassed us all with his theatrics.

2 comments:

alexandra said...

Ah, out of the mouth of babes.

And I guess TomorrowLand (or whatever it is they're calling it now) will never be the same without the 3-D Michael Jackson movie {sigh}. I guess that's what you get for being a perv, or perp, or dead - take your pick.

Betsy Haslam said...

That whole "tomorrow" area is super lame. The only thing worth going over there for is Space Mountain which seems to ALWAYS be shut down.

What did you think of the new Small World? Did you take note that at the end, when all the worlds are together, they are all in white? I think that it's the Celestial K. part. Disney is going all Mormon on us!