Saturday, July 11, 2009

There is ALWAYS SOMETHING to laugh at.

I've been feeling a little down and anti-social lately. Not sure why, but, sometimes when I feel like this, I need a reminder that there are things all around me that I can smile at.

You know.

A beautiful sunset.

My laughing children.

My baby graduating from "special services."

Mint brownies.

Oh yeah, and "three wolf" shirts on Amazon




This listing will make your day. Click Here and please please please read the reviews.

Thanks for passing it along Stacey--

4 comments:

sara said...

Oh man. That made my day!

I was going to list my favorite review, or phrase from a review, but then they just kept on coming... with over 1200 review I will be entertained for hours!

MandoRama said...

This link circulated through my office last month and we had the giggles for the rest of the day. Best comment: "The second that these 3 Wolves touched my chest I benchpressed 5 meth labs and wrote an essay about moonlight. When I wear this shirt as pants I can run to Canada in only 42 days."

Lara said...

I got stuck next to a girl wearing this shirt while waiting for the restrooms on an airplane. In the interest of striking up conversation I made some funny comment about its magical powers to which she very annoyingly replied, "Wolves are my favorite animals." Oh well, at least it made good blog fodder for me.

Camilla said...

I saw a picture of Debi Rowe wearing that shirt.