Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Stepford Chick-Fil-A


Walked through the doors.
One worker took my older kids to a table and another put the baby into the highchair and played with her while I ordered.

While we ate, three employees asked us if we needed extra sauce or refills. I'll bet they'd give me a chick-fil-a sauce iv if I asked for it.

This place is the best! This is how I deserve to be treated all of the time.

Come to the new Fairfax Chick-Fil-A
It is located in between the homeless shelter and the Peter Pan Chinese Buffet.

10 comments:

susan said...

Sweet! I saw it was open the other day. Seth and I need to go! I didn't know there was a homeless shelter in ffx circle?

Camilla said...

your kids have gotten big!!! Free chick-fil-a July 10th if you dress like a cow.

Angela Jensen said...

I don't know if it's a shelter but it is a homeless place. Next to 7-11 and Home Depot.

Lara said...

I didn't know there was a homeless shelter there either. Maybe that explains a lot of the loiterers in the area. I'm going to go in ask for one of those IVs.

Janelle said...

Of course they get one after I move. Mmmm... waffle fries.

Anonymous said...

'eat more milk' classic!
-T-Dizzle Lang-Sizzle

Anonymous said...

under further examination that shirt says eat more chicken and i feel like an idiot
-T-Dizzle Lang-Sizzle

lesley said...

You're kids look so old! They're so cute! We miss them.

alexandra said...

The Chic-Fil-A is up and running? Oh happy day!

And I'm so bummed I missed the free chic-fil-a day. Do you have to dress like a cow or can you just look like one?

Nathan & Michelle Watabe said...

You're preaching to the choir, my dear! Glad to hear of another believer! And glad to hear there's one fairly close to my parents.