Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Birthday


I can't believe it! I posted pictures of all the cakes but I forgot to tell you whose birthday it was.




It's been a year already and it seems like I've had my baby forever. I can't imagine my life without her. She is so smart. I love the noises she makes and her cute little tricks. Everyone loves to oooh and ahhh over her and wants to hold her whenever I bring her with me (which is always-- I can't bear to leave her at home.) I learn something from her every day, she really makes me want to be a better person. She has blessed my life in so many ways.
 



She is really the most beautiful little thing I have.







Happy Birthday baby.

3 comments:

sara said...

oooooooh aaaaaaaah

she's a beaut

susan said...

Whoa, you freaked me out there for a minute. I almost thought this was a serious post about Sloane!

Lara said...

Oh good! Another reason to eat cake.