Friday, January 30, 2009

Why was metallic spandex invented again? Oh yeah, now I remember.


The ultimate Yo Gabba Gabba clip. Go to ITunes and buy the "Scary" episode. Best $1.99 ever spent. I've decided that it is much more satisfying to watch the show as an adult than as a child.

I have been looking for this on you-tube ever since I caught my kids watching it. 

Seriously- if you don't pee your pants, I am not your friend anymore. But then again if you don't pee your pants every once in a while I don't really want to be your friend anyway.



Uh, gotta go, My socks are wet.

7 comments:

sara said...

Forget the spandex, how many bump-its is that lady using?

Camilla said...

I worked so hard to find this clip. She has such a sparkling personality.

bribets said...

So damn funny. LOL. What happened to her "I'm going to be on t.v. diet?" And, who wears glasses while dancing?!?! TFS!

Mema of 4 said...

We have this episode protected on our DVD. Good times! My guess is 3 bumpits.

The Galan Family said...

OMG! I had never see that episode! This is hilarious. From the glasses to the hair and that outfit. My favorite part is that move she does with her legs when she says "Let's go CA-RAY-ZEE! Classic.

Katherine said...

Okay, spandex outfits should stop at a size 6. No healthy eater looks good in spandex, period. End of story. Laser beam, razzle, dazzle!! Wow. Thanks for planting yet another catchy tune in my brain.
Hope all is well in VA. We miss Richmond a lot.
-Kath Winegar

Ashby said...

I can't believe you found that! LOL! I was rolling on the floor laughing while Emma kept asking to watch more Gabba Gabba!