Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Card

Thought you might like to see my Christmas card this year. 

Not the masterpiece of '07 which earned us a spot on NPR. ( Listen Here. We are mentioned about 2:35 into the piece. Shameless and awesome at the same time.) But still prre-t-y prre-t-y good right?


Sorry, you'll have to click on the page if  you want to be able to read it. 





Writing the card was very cathartic, as I spent a lot of '08 repressing certain emotions towards a certain spouse. (Wait, strike that last sentence. I hate psycho talk)

3 comments:

MandoRama said...

Hahaha! I've been meaning to e-mail you to tell you how much I loved this card! Guess I'll have to stow it away for safe-keeping, seeing as how it's now famous.

bribets said...

I am glad you posted it because I wanted to mail it to my sister and I couldn't find it. Now she can check it out here. You are great, Ang.

The Multi-talented and Menially Employed, J.D. said...

The creative genius of this Christmas card has forced me to stop blog stalking and comment.

You are my idol.