Friday, January 9, 2009

BEST HUSBAND EVER!!!!!!

So, I've been seeing a lot of blragging  (it's a word I made up: blogging + bragging, I think it'll catch on) lately about handy husbands. 

Husband puts addition on house.

Husband fixes washing machine.

Husband finishes basement.

Well blrag all you want, I have a little blragging of my own to do. 

Looky what Pete did.








Prrre-t-y impressive I know. I do have to give credit where it's due though. He had the help of two other guys (his dad and brother-in-law.) 

The most astounding thing though. The (unused)assembly instructions labeled the various parts with words like; nipple, shaft, and screw. And I only heard the Michael Scott-esque, "That's what she said," once. 


6 comments:

sara said...

I l-o-v-e that you put like 18 pictures of the exact same thing.

Way to go Pete!

Camilla said...

You must be proud with all those pics.

kelberology 101 said...

I call these lights boob lights. now you are never going to look at one again and not think of a boob. sorry. kellygygio
oh yeah and way to go husband of yours!

bribets said...

Hey...at least you have a husband:). I have found a FABULOUS handyman that is way better than ANY husband out there. $3 grand later and I have everything perfect in my house! Too bad you live so far away..I'd share him with you. So I should blrag about that, right?

Shlepn7 said...

Oh my gosh, I put up the exact same fixture the day before my son's wedding open house last summer. I guess I should be impressed with Pete, but hey, it wasn't all that hard. ha ha. And come to think of it, it does look like a boob. Too funny!

Lara said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I guess I should admit now that I've been stalking (and enjoying) your blog for months, but that this post really annoyed me. We have lights just like that in our house and I'm seeing them in a whole new unwholesome way now!