Thursday, December 18, 2008

Star Wars: The Musical story


I can't think of a worse idea for a musical.


On second thought, I bet I could think of a couple.

Let's see. mmmm. I've got it.


"Papa Pia"
A musical love story written to the music of the genius Rod Stewart (there is nothing I'd rather do than listen to Rod Stewart for Two hours.)

"Tsunamirama"
A story about the tragic Tsunami set to the music of Bananarama.

Hmm, I'll keep thinking.

Speaking of musicals, I was a bit of a theater-ista in my junior high days. I seriously had a lot of potential. A lot of people said that I reminded them of that girl on Savannah Smiles. (What can I say?) 

I had a mad crush on my drama teacher until he cast me as a munchkin/oz person in the Wizard of Oz. He sort of reminded me of Mr. G (see below)


2 comments:

The Galan Family said...

Is this guy for real? Ang, did we ever watch "Waiting for Guffman" together? It is right up your alley. This video reminded me of it. You should check it out. It's a Claflin family favorite. Same people who did "Best in Show".

kelberology 101 said...

I think I hust peed my pants a little watching this video again.