Saturday, December 6, 2008

I'm suppossed to be blogging about Twilight right?

Twilight

Just read the book.

After reading this brilliant review.

I ran to see the movie as fast as my little (and by little I mean rock hard) legs could carry me.

Then I thought..

What a massacre.

But then I got an idea. I am going to make my own Twilight movie. Sort of an adaptation though. I'll call it "Twilight Down Under-- an Animal Vampire Love Story" (it's a working title).

So I've been doing a lot of research trying to cast my movie. Let me run some ideas by you.


Jacob: played by dingo (too easy).


Bella: played by Koala

But who could play Edward? Who who who?

Duh!

Kangaroo of course! The only problem is that Kangaroo doesn't like things on his back (as Peter and Sloane discovered. I'll have to re-write a few scenes and put Bella in Edward's pouch. Boy kangaroos have pouches right?)

But something about this Kangaroo didn't seem quite right for the part. 

I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

Until I saw this guy.



An albino Kangaroo? What the..
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Edward.

Paramount and Fox studios-- I just dare you to pass on this one.


2 comments:

Camilla said...

Nerd alert! I can't believe you put Sloane on a kangaroos back and Shea was holding its hand! I was so scared of those things.

The Watkins said...

So glad you're back.