fun and more fun
You're preachin' to the choir baby! I don't think I'm funny or normal, and I am totally aware of how few friends I have.
Wait, I take that back, I do think I'm pretty funny but at the same time I understand the fact that I am probably not actually funny to anyone else. I'm ok with that.
Now I'm not trying to dig up things that are past, but with these eloquent words in mind, I have found the perfect model to follow when deciding what to do with my comments.
My good friend Andrea even posted and empathetic comment on Paige's blog. I have been trying to post comments for days and they keep getting deleted. I haven't even been trying to say anything mean (and I know mean)!
What's the deal?
She's a genius! That's the deal.
So here's my plan:
- No one anonymous allowed.
- If you say something that I think is rude- I'll remove it.
- If your post has words that are too big-- I'll remove it.
Ways to keep your post up on my blog.
- Comments about how pretty I am
- Comments about how mean, mean people are
- Good use of the word douche
Seriously though, I don't think you are a coward if you don't want to allow creepy anonymous comments. But if you write something on your blog, you have to own it.