Friday, October 24, 2008

Why I need a new doctor.




Not because I've never seen the same OB

Not because my orthopedic surgeon doesn't speak English.

Not because when I complained of chronic headaches, they told me it was because my ponytail was too tight.

Not because instead of sending you to the hospital for surgery, they send you to the surgery center-- and it's in the basement. There, you are surrounded by people who need knee surgery, eye surgery, hernia surgery. It's like chuck-o-rama. You can get everything all in one place. I went there once for a very unpleasant d&c (don't look it up if you don't know what it is-- trust me) and I started to come to-- from the anesthesia, only to see a man next to me coming out of the same fog. I don't know why he was there, but it involved something from the waist down if ya know what I mean.

No, I need a new Doctor's office because I went there yesterday and I parked next to this car.






There are so many things wrong with this picture-- but start by looking at the license plate. 

1 comment:

bribets said...

Ewww! Have you thought about all of the people we went to high school who got "accepted" into dental and medical school? Never in a MILLION years will I see those people. Maybe it's clinics like yours that they end up in. My sister's favorite is: "What do you call a doctor who graduated in the bottom of the class?" "Doctor." Find a new one, Ang...one that was at the top of her (male OB/GYNs?...ewww!) class. Good luck with that.