Saturday, October 4, 2008

Spooky Sweat


I'm getting ready to do my most famous spinning class of the year. It's my Halloween ride and it usually turns out a huge crowd. What can I say? I'm awesome. Can you help me think of any Halloween themed songs I haven't used? This is my 5th year doing it so I think I've used everything possible. Every year ends the same though. I say, "get ready, we're going to finish with the scariest song of all....." Then I play Britney. OOOOOOO Aaaahhhhhh. I told  you I was funny..... and awesome.

Seriously though, if you can find me a good song that I haven't used, I'll send you a copy of my spooky play list for your haunted workout pleasure. 

Camilla- I've used Thriller about a hundred times so think of something else.

6 comments:

Cara said...

Jackson suggests Marilyn Manson. Aqua (the band who sang Barbie girl) has a song called Halloween, it might be scarier than Britney.

Camilla said...

Monster Mash, Adams Family theme song. I'll keep thinking.

Angela Jensen said...

used it, used it

t-dizzle lang-sizzle said...

seeing u in spandex......i think ur clientele is scared enough already.


lololol jk

Jordan said...

I am a vimpire from the Juno Soundtrack

Angela Jensen said...

big mistake Lang!