Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A lil advice

Dear SNL,
  I want to share with you my personal motto which is: Lay off the politics and stick to making fun of people. Now, this doesn't always work, sometimes it makes people mad. And sometimes it makes you look bad. But I think it pays off in the long run.
 If you have some spare time, you should totally watch this. This is what I'm talkin' about. 

First there was this sketch. 




See what I mean? Do more of that. Even if this happens.


But in the end-- everyone makes up and we are all better because of it.



Hey, Andrea lovers, Say hi to your mother for me.

3 comments:

MandoRama said...

I LOVE Andrea. And . . . I also rather love it when SNL IS political. The show has been making fun of politicians since its inception - Dan Akroyd as Jimmy Carter is hysterical. Check out some classic episodes, Missy. :)

Angela Jensen said...

Good point. I've loved Chevy Chase as Ford. Dana Carvey as Bush, Phil Hartman as Clinton and Will Farrell as Dubya. But if I see Sarah Palin (real or fake) one more time, I'm gonna......um ...... go to bed early.

MandoRama said...

Don't worry, we've got less than two weeks until the election. Hang in there. Do it for Andrea.