Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Authenticity Awards

And the award for the most original Halloween costume goes to (drum roll) ME, for dressing my 4 year old boy as a Costco PowerRanger! Thank You Thank You. It took a lot of time and effort but I pulled it off.


How did I become such a sell out? As a young lass, I remember dressing up as a skunk, a Lacy the Pirate Wench, the Phantom of the Opera, and my personal favorite, an Italian person. And for what? So that Jonah could be a freaking Power Ranger? Gimme a break. 

P.S. I still need Halloween song suggestions (remember this post?) 

So Far,
 Cara and Jackson are winning with the scariest song. (that barbie song is terrifying) 
Jordan wins the cool down song
Camilla and T-dizzle are loosing- like real bad.  

4 comments:

Cara said...

Yes!

Melissa said...

Okay, here is my own personal playlist for Halloween. Maybe one might work for you?
Dead Man's Party, Thriller, Witchy Woman, Ghost Train, Girl and the Ghost, Spiderman, She Blinded Me with Science, Halloween, Abracadabra, Zombie Jamboree, Wicked Way, Rattlin Bones, Dance Back from the Grave, The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything, He's a Pirate, "Hedwig's Theme" from Harry Potter

Camilla said...

whatever

The Galan Family said...

so the other day at my spinning class, the instructor had a cool techno version of "the adam's family" theme song. I'm sure you could find a bunch of stuff like that in itunes. She also had an more upbeat Ghostbusters theme song. Good luck.