Saturday, September 6, 2008

Mu Goo Gai Help Me!



All I want is some decent Chinese food. Is that too much to ask?

Seriously, I am surrounded by Asians, where do they go in Vienna when they want chinese take out?

I have managed to get great Viet, Korean, Thai, Japanese even Indonesian food here. But the best Chinese place I have found obviously changed owners because news flash: YOU DON'T PUT PEPPERS AND CHERRIES IN GENERAL TSO'S CHICKEN! 

I mean it, if you have any suggestions, please let me know. But if you say, try New China King, Hunan Tasty, or Lo's, I might punch you in the neck.

1 comment:

The Watkins said...

I feel the same way about Mexican food. When we lived in Escondido, I always thought, for crying out loud, I'm surrounded by Mexicans, can't someone open a decent restaurant. Apparently not.