Monday, September 15, 2008

Memoirs of a Footsa

I'll admit, I secretly liked the dirty, steamy parts of Memoirs of a Geisha. The rest of the book was pretty good too.

If you agree with me (even a little) and want to keep it that way-- then please for the sake of your pretty bubble, close this window now.

No?
Still Here?

I warned you.

Remember the fabulously detailed descriptions of how those gorgeous Geishas looked? The exquisite kimonos, dramatic makeup, lavish hair and accessories> Oh I just loved it.

And who can forget those shoes. Admittedly uncomfortable but so small and petite-- the ultimate symbol of femininity. Right? What a lovely picture Arthur Golden paints for his readers.

Hey Golden! I've got a few pictures for you!








 
Steamy?

Hey Pete hows about givin' me a little foot rub tonight?

I'll never think those Geisha's in the same way again. 

6 comments:

Camilla said...

This makes me gag!

bribets said...

I should have been wrapping my waistline all of these years. Darn it!

The Galan Family said...

Oh my gosh! Are those her toes curled around the bottom of her foot? This is deeply disturbing. Tell me, where do you find this stuff?

Cara said...

Wow, I should have listened and closed the window, that is awful.

Molly said...

That might be the most discusting thing I have ever seen... but I liked it! How facinating:)

I mean I just threw up a little in my mouth... yet I am still looking. Weird.

HayesFamily said...

YOu should read Snow Flower and the Secret Fan. It's all about that tiny foot stuff and it's really good. By the way, the ending of it makes me cry because it reminds me of Mares.