Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Is this an ad for a swim suit or an anorexia clinic?

 I was swim suit shopping today at the Roxy website and I found it! My dream body!


 I quick printed off in an 8X10 size and taped it on my fridge. Looking like this is going to be my goal and numero uno priority until I  get it. And I have to say that I usually get what I want. I would love to get your suggestions on how I can look like this. Also, I put the picture low enough so that my girls will see it. (They won't mind that I put the picture over their artwork and my inspirational quotes) But my 6 and 7 year old should start thinking about this kind of thing early you know? Should I take them off the swim team? I don't want them to bulk up! This is just the pick me up I needed to get through the rest of my week. Off to the gym!

4 comments:

Angela Baird said...

Ang, I love reading your blog...it's so refreshing after reading all of the everyday blogs out there (including mine!). I loved the swimsuit pic...I have one just like that on my fridge! I'd take your quads over hers anyday! And the LDS blog...loved it...and your comment to her and then her rebuttle! Love it all! Thanks for joining the blogging world! PS, I still want your recipe for the bread you made at Christines!

Camilla said...

I have a picture just like that on my fridge but its of a really skinny neck. I am trying to get rid of my double chin. I tried throwing up a couple times but it is hard work, I hate when people say that bulimia is taking the easy way out.

Coventry said...

Ew. That chick is so fat.

kolin said...

Looking to buy swim suit? Check out this online store for the best brands of swim wear! Those looking for best deals can check the bikini on sale section!!! http://www.verysexybikini.com